Sunday 27 September 2015

Hey hello!

Hey, what's up hello. Fancy seeing you around this little deserted part of the internet. It's been such a long time since I've found the words {and the time} to sit down and pour my heart out into a post. I can't really explain why it's taken me so long to get back into blogging. For the last three years planning, taking shots and posting what I loved on my blog was such a big part of my life and to not have been able to do that over the last eight months has broken my heart. It's not like I just jumped ship and never wanted to set foot over on amygrace ever again; its more like life and definitely uni, just all piled up and got in the way of something that made my soul happy. I kept thinking- next week I'll write that catchup post but then an assignment would come up and then work and so eventually my poor little blog was left all on its own with just one post for all of two-thousand and fifteen! But now I'm back, happier than ever and ready to start sharing my life with you all over again :) So if you'll forgive me for being away, pretty please with a cherry on top stick around and see all the adventures that life is about to bring - I can't wait to share them all with you!!!

lots of love,




No comments:

Post a Comment