Saturday 6 September 2014

Scrub away your spots!



Finding a face scrub that works with your skin is a tricky job. Sometimes they seem like a miracle worker for the first few tries and then it all goes down hill. Other times they just straight out don't work or they sort of do but your not totally sold on it? I think what it really comes down to is what's in the product that works well with your skin- and in my case that's Salicylic Acid. I have combination oily skin so for me my t-zone gets a little greasy throughout the day but the rest of my face is fairly normal. I seem to get the majority of my spots on the lower half of my checks and around my neckline so not really where my skin gets very greasy. This St Ive's Blemish control Apricot scrub has become my holy grail, must use every morning product. It's quite an abrasive scrub so you only want to use a little bit at a time and although I really do want to use it every morning I tend to use it every second day just so I'm not overusing it and doing any unwanted damage to my skin! It works really well at removing any dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed but not tight like some scrubs can. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores although they weren't huge to begin with! I've probably been using this for about six months now and i've only just brought me second tube so a little bit does go such a long way with this! The other bonus is that this smells so so delicious- it's like going to a spa in your own bathroom and did I mention how cheap it is? It's normally only $10 but theres 20% off at priceline at the moment so if you've got oily/ combo skin like me why not go pick up a bottle :)




7 comments:

  1. I've been getting spots again lately. Maybe this will help a bit! Thanks for suggesting

    Ellabella: Summer Weight Gain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Fingers crossed that it works for you :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I love this stuff too! Definitely a holy grail! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! I use this too and I absolutely love it! I feel ya, gurl :P ~Meelz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is too cute! i use this scrub as well! i live where it's really dry but i have oily skin so this scrub helps to not dry out my skin yet it helps get rid of dry flaky skin. its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete