Thursday 8 August 2013

St Tropez Gradual Tan!





Its still winter here in Australia and there's no denying that most people are on the paler side. In fact I could practically pass for an albino. That was until I stumbled across this gradual tan. I'm no great fan of fake tanners, the smell is so overpowering and the idea of rubbing thick black goop onto my body just doesn't appeal at all. And if I'm going to being totally honest, I'm a little bit scared of putting to much on and turning into a streaky, orange oompa looma. I'd almost rather be super pale.




The St Tropez Gradual tan is the exact opposite of that! How I've been using this is to apply it for  three days straight to begin with until I got some colour back into me and then every second day after that to maintain the lovely golden hues. It does still have a slightly fake-ish scent but its definitely bearable although I do generally apply it at night as it does linger for quite a while. As for the cream itself it's very moisturising, so on the off days I've stopped using my normal moisturiser altogether!! It's not to thick either which makes it pretty easy to rub in. The only cons that I've found are that you have to use quite a lot to get a good coverage; and given that the price tag is pretty high I wouldn't exactly say you get a lot of product for your dollar. However I've been buying mine off Beauty Bay and it's so much cheaper which totally justifies the splurge! I say pop out and try it as soon as possible :)










7 comments:

  1. this sounds great! Even though it's summer here in the UK I'm still as pale as ever, and so regular dark fake tans are still way too dark on me. Gradual tan definitely the way to go, I've not tried this one before will have to keep an eye out! Lovely blog, now following you :) x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!! I completely understand you there, I envy people who have time to spend hours tanning per day ha! Thanks :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I am quite pale too =)

    I found your blog from Sprinkle Of Glitter and want to ask if you would recommend me to advertise there? If you don't mind I also want to know around how many views you received from there?

    I hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad im not the only one :)
      More than happy to share my thoughts! Do you have an email that I could send it to ??

      xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds good, I've never been brace enough to try any tanning products before, but I wanna try this!

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can totally understand why! This ones fantastic:) If your looking for a cheaper version I've heard great things about Nivea's Sun-kissed gradual tan!!

      xx

      Delete